Gift Books and Children’s Books are an extra incremental revenue stream for farm shops, when done well.
A quick and easy way for you to buy all the books you need to make the most of this opportunity is for you to choose to come to Allsorted: a one-stop-shop solution for you.
Allsorted provides proven SOLUTIONS to retailers who want a selection of best selling books for their particular type of store, so Garden Centres, Visitor Attractions, Department Stores, Visitor Attractions, Gift Shops, Card Shops, and now for 2020, and recognising the booming opportunity, farm shops. We have piloted sales in a number of tests stores, to great success, and this year intend to roll out a book solution across your sector.
Choosing a best-selling range of books, and keeping them in stock, when they come from so many different publishers, might prove to be a difficult problem to solve for a farm shop.
So buyers from FARM SHOPS do come to us when:
- They realise they can profit from, and be more successful by, selling gift books because as gift products go, a good book is a really good ‘fit’ with their customers.
- They want to grow sales on non-food items which don’t have a sell by date.
- They want to save time buying – you can consolidate all of your book buying with Allsorted rather than placing orders with multiple publishers (Allsorted regularly meet with over 50 publishers’ representatives, so that you don’t have to).
- They want to reduce the administrative burden for themselves, and their team. One order, one delivery, one invoice, one payment… that all saves valuable time.
- They would like the support of a dedicated sales person who will come out to visit regularly, and will help by suggesting specific titles that might be perfectly suited, and ultimately this results in a measurable improvement in sales.
- They realise that Allsorted provides display fixturing (these could be included free-on-loan in your trading package) that help you merchandise your book selection, and solve the problem of how to display to best effect!
- They want to be sure they minimise the risk by buying tried & tested products that sell well in other farm shops.